Botox also called botulinum toxin type A, is made from the bacteria that causes botulism. Botox is one of the most effective way to remove facial wrinkles and lines. After injection, you feel more youthful.
After Botox injection, most facial muscles become paralyze and you can not frown or have a deep smile. So, your nerves have less excitability and involuntary contractions. More activity and contraction of the muscles create frown and line on your face.
Botox has some risks and complications such as, headache, swelling or pain, but these are so common and faded few days after injection.
Other functions of Botox are as:
– Removing eyelid droop and spasm muscles of the eyes
– Removing wrinkles of the skin
– Removing hyperhidrosis on the hands, armpits and so on
Benefits of Botox
Botox is used to remove:
– Frown lines around the eyes
– Smile lines
– Wrinkles around the eyes
– Lines between eyebrows
– Wrinkles and lines on the neck
– Horizontal lines on the frontal
This injection also helps to lift eyebrows.
After Botox injection
– Avoid massage place of injection
– Avoid sleep 4-5 hours after injection
– Effects of Botox is seen 3-4 days later.
– Avoid take a warm bath 48 hours after injection
– Care about damages to your head
Address: unit 1. Floor 1. Parsa Medical Building. No 71. Between Abazar & Mehran. Kashani st. Tehran. Iran.